Friday, June 28, 2013

summer collages


after my last post which featured some fun postcards i had received in the mail, i decided to make a few of my own.


i used two catalogs that were recently sent to me and tore out any images/patterns that made me think of summer.  then i used gel medium to adhere them to some cardboard i had cut from a box.  there are a few stamps and a bit of washi tape on some of them.


finally, i wrote on the back and skipped to the mailbox, eager to send some summer greetings out into the world!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, these are wonderful. So fresh and summery

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool idea and so full of summer colour, well done you

    ReplyDelete
  3. And mine arrived safely!!! Thank you so much. It really brightened my day. Love the bird especially.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great collages...so happy to have a Lone Blackbird Original in my collection! :-)

    ReplyDelete