Monday, June 17, 2013

postcards!

i love love love getting real mail in my mailbox!  this summer (which i consider postcard season)  has barely begun but i have received two postcards in the mail that have brightened my days.
 

this first one is from my blog-friend, Andria, who uses so many unusual and attractive mediums for her pieces.  i just love how unique it is and how it was so unexpected!  she is a talented artist and such a thoughtful person.


this other fun postcard is from my friend, LindaLee.  she lives in Michigan and often sends me cards and letters through the mail.  we have "known" each other for over forty years but have never met face to face.   i am always amazed at how people can connect and support each other across the miles.

these pieces of mail joy have inspired me to send a few of my own later this week.  :-)

5 comments:

  1. Postcards are just such a cheerful way of communicating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they are both fab and postcards are such a fun way to communicate to people and give the postie something to read LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout-out, Laurie! It's fun to see my postcard after I've sent it out. Glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a little slow...but that was so sweet to see the postcard I sent you in your blog! Your amazing postcard is proudly displayed in my living room!! ~LindaLee

    ReplyDelete